|Mirror [#1]||The Hardgainer Solution.pdf||45,199 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||The Hardgainer Solution.pdf||45,961 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||The Hardgainer Solution.pdf||37,637 KB/Sec|
A blueprint for building a better body, gaining muscle, and overcoming your genetics!
Training for Strength and Training for Muscle Development
You’ve been told, “train for strength, and development will come” and that “heavier is better.” These are half-truths at best, and myths at worst. The Hardgainer Solution argues that you train first and foremost for development, and then a certain kind of strength will come.
Yes, you will get bigger and stronger on this training program, but true physique development and muscle gain is not about 1RM strength. This program is designed with one thing in mind: gaining muscle and physique development. If you are a hardgainer, you need to gain serious muscle mass before you can focus solely on dieting down, getting leaner or getting shredded or getting ripped.
Note that this weight training program does not require you to drink 2 liters of milk every day, or to drink protein shakes all day. You do not need to engage in 4-hour weight training sessions or take steroids. The diet and meal plans included are reasonable and sustainable, and come with guidelines for tweaking and customization. They are what Scott has used with his own clients.
• A proven program for BOTH men and women.
• The background and history behind this program, including its roots in Scott’s training sessions with Bill Pearl in the 80s.
• Explanations and introduction to the program’s methodology.
• Guidelines for not just “what” to do when you workout, but HOW to workout effectively.
• Over 80 individual workouts (plus links to get formatted, printable versions of the workouts).
• How to "keep it alive" and stay fresh while staying consistent on the same program.
• Guidelines and formulas for determining your nutritional needs.
• Complete meal plans for different calorie levels.
• Information of customizing the rep schemes depending on your training schedule.
THE HARDGAINER "DILEMMA"
Training Volume, Strength, and Recovery Needs
The hardgainer dilemma is as follows: as a hardgainer, you need a certain amount of training volume to gain muscle. However, at the same time, as a hardgainer, you also struggle to properly recover both between workouts and within an individual workout.
Most weight training and bodybuilding programs for hardgainers fail to address this. Those that do tend to edge towards extremely low volume: a low number of reps, a low number of sets, only 2-3 training sessions per week, and so on. That's just not the way bodybuilders train when their focus is development.
To get the most out of your body, you need to train in a way that lets you get the proper volume in a way that allows your muscles to recover and grow. The Hardgainer Solution was designed with precisely this goal in mind.
>> Order the Hardgainer Solution today to get the full program, meal plans, and more!